Sounding an Alarm, Sending Help to Your Door.
Burglary and fire are two of the primary threats that can deliver a devastating blow to your business, your assets, your employees and customers. And toxic levels of carbon monoxide can hit with a sneak attack that can send people on your property to the hospital.
When Hawkeye Protection® experts meet with you to learn about your security needs, they'll assess your particular risk for burglary, fire and carbon monoxide leaks. Then they'll design a system tailored to your needs. Not a one-size-fits-all system that you have to adapt to, but one that fits you and your operation from the start.
Hawkeye Protection can help you protect your business with quality, reliable burglar alarms from some of the best security equipment manufacturers in the industry. Our experts design and install a cost-effective solution that complies with your local jurisdiction codes and insurance requirements.
Should a break-in occur, the system triggers audible and visual alarms to ward off intruders. And unlike "local" alarms that stop there, our alarms send an emergency signal to our 24/7 Monitoring Center so operators can notify you and dispatch authorities.
Our burglar alarms feature:
- User-friendly control panels that are easy to operate.
- Wireless keypads and keychains so you can control your alarm system from anywhere inside or near your business.
- Motion sensors, door/window contacts and glass-break detectors that trigger audible and visual alarms to warn intruders.
- Mobile solutions that let you arm and disarm your system and get notifications on your computer or smartphone.
- Uninterruptible power supplies that ensure continuous monitoring of your security system.
- Cellular back-up that prevents weather or other interference with landlines.
- Award-winning monitoring service so authorities are notified quickly in the event of a break-in.
Fire Alarm Solutions
Rapid response during a fire can make all the difference in saving lives and property. Hawkeye Protection helps save you critical seconds with a range of fire protection solutions, each one implemented in a way that’s best for your business.
- Smoke detectors that use photoelectric technology, accurately alerting you to a fire while decreasing instances of false alarms.
- Manual pull stations to trigger audible and visual cues that a fire is occurring
- Duct smoke detectors that shut down air ventilation units to reduce smoke inhalation.
If an alarm is triggered, audible and visual alerts notify occupants. And unlike "local" alarms that stop there, our alarms send an emergency signal to our award-winning 24/7 Monitoring Center so operators can immediately dispatch your local fire department.
Carbon Monoxide Solutions
Carbon monoxide can rise to dangerous levels almost imperceptibly, causing sickness for your employees and customers.
Our carbon monoxide protection includes:
- Carbon monoxide detectors placed strategically throughout your business to warn you of toxic carbon monoxide levels so occupants can quickly evacuate.
- Monitoring Center staff is immediately notified so they can contact you or send help if needed.
- Our service includes replacing your detectors every five years so you can be sure you're always protected.
Contact Hawkeye Protection® today.
take action to Get Protected
If you would like an estimate for any of our services, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.